With a LRS "Push for Service" system the guest calls the service whenever it's needed - only with a single touch of a button.
The pager of a staff member shows a precasted text message, so that staff knows exactly where the service is needed.
Different systems can be programmed with several messages as well.
In this way staff is already informed about customer requirements and can work efficiently.
• improved customer service
• faster service
• prevents the oversight of a service request
• increased staff-efficiency
• transmission of precasted text messages
• increased sales by customer satisfaction